Have Fun Raising Funds
At the Just4Kids Children’s Charity, we believe that together we can make a difference. It does not matter what part of Queensland you come from. You CAN make a difference.
Whether you realize it or not, every dollar you raise will have a powerful impact on the lives of the disadvantaged, sick children and their families at the heart of our program.
Fundraising for Just4Kids reminds people what really matters in life.
Connect those who matter to you for our cause, have fun and know that your efforts are all the more meaningful, as you help deliver fun, joy, and laughter to sick and disadvantaged kids.
Just4Kids doesn’t receive government funding, so we’re reliant on the generosity of people like you to affect the lives of families in their most heartbreaking moments. There are so many ways you can raise vital funds to help sick kids and their families:
- Get connected: rally your school, club or community group to raise funds.
- Get involved: support our major fundraising event, our annual Just4Kids Motor Trail.
- Get creative: gather your friends and hold a BBQ, trivia night, car rally, soccer or cricket game. Register at Bunnings in your local area to be part of their charity supportive BBQs.
- Get active: register to participate in a variety of fun runs, cycling, sporting, and physical challenge events.
- Get working: do important work for Just4Kids fundraising with your family, friends, and colleagues; support our key fundraising motor trail event or create your own workplace fundraising event for Just4Kids.
Take the next step on your fundraiser journey and apply it to be a fundraiser today! Contact us for any documentation you may require to get you started.